Scale your science with AMAX's pre-configured Tesla™ GPU SimCluster, an off-the-shelf and ready-to-deploy cluster solution with both hardware and software. Available in configurations that supports NVIDIA's K10/K20/K20X/K40 GPU Computing Accelerators, delivering 55+, 110+, 220+ Teraflops of single precision, and 51+, 102+, 205+ Teraflops of double precision performance , it delivers the easiest way to buy, use and manage GPU-based research cluster. With AMAX's Tesla GPU SimCluster, academic research departments can take GPU-accelerated apps from workstation to multi-node cluster, speeding research and discovery.
AMAX Pre-Configured ClusterMaxSimCluster Key Features:
Enabling Breakthrough Science for Researchers
Leading researchers in the field of life sciences, engineering, physics, and mathematics are leveraging GPUs to solve their most challenging problems. With accelerations of up to 10x, researchers are now able to run computer simulations which were previously impossible. For example, GPUs enable large, realistic biological systems to be simulated in minutes or hours rather than days and weeks.
Accelerate your application with directives and GPUs. Directives compiler offers a fast and easy approach to GPU computing and can deliver 2x application performance increase in 4 weeks. Guaranteed.
Scale Your Science on a GPU Cluster
- Makes more complex and realistic simulation possible with massively parallel processing power of GPUs o Reduce simulation time from days to hours
- Computing cluster with GPUs as parallel co-processors designed to out-perform those built with CPUs alone
- Takes your GPU-accelerated research apps from workstation to multi-node HPC cluster
Easiest Way to Buy, Use, and Manage a GPU-based Research Cluster
- Turnkey, preconfigured, requiring minimum set up
- Configured with optional software development environment and cluster
Many popular scientific and engineering codes are accelerated on the GPU today, including:
||Math / Physics |
||- ANSYS Mechanical
||- Chroma |
||- CST MICROWAVE STUDIO
||- Mathematica |
||- MATLAB |
||- SIMULIA Abaqus
||- MILC |