Delivering Rapid Deployment of VDI-in-a-Box on a Proven/Certified Configuration with Pre-Installed & Pre-Configured Software
The AMAX VD-22000n is a full turnkey Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solution designed for quick deployment, and built upon a proven, reference tested architecture that maps to real-world requirements for successful VDI, integrated through VMware View. The VD-22000n enables customers to quickly provision new virtualization regimens and cost-effectively improve scalability, system responsiveness, all while decreasing operating expenditures.
- Improves scalability, provisioning of new users, system responsiveness, operating expenditures and related metrics on an effective and efficient VDI deployment.
- Flexible, scalable storage architecture for ubiquitous deployment.
- Orchestrated storage deployment with the virtual desktops based entirely on user input.
- Multiple deployment options, with storage being deployed as a virtual storage appliance or to physical hardware, applying specific storage profiles to meet desktop needs.
- Integrated performance validation during post-deployment.
- Lowers the overall cost of deploying and managing a desktop, delivering VDI implementation in hours, not days or weeks.